Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Have a Solemn and Thoughtful Veteran's Day



















To our men and women who have served and continue to serve daily to protect the US and allied countries abroad I say to you "Thank You! From the deepest pit within me I say this, and from the deepest part of my heart I say it again. THANK YOU!

A prayer:
May God bless those soldiers, sailors, airmen, Marines, and Coast Guardsmen and women who have fallen in defense of our great nation. May he take them and allow them to walk the Elysian Fields with Michael, Archangel, and may he allow them to defend Heaven and Earth from the evil that lurks. For only God knows that there is no fighting man or woman on this Earth or in his Heaven that is capable of protecting him. Other than Michael...Amen.

No comments: